Maximise cognitive performance
We offer our services throughout the UK, the South East of England, London, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Berkshire, Sussex
CORPORATE NUTRITION & WELLNESS – HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR EMPLOYEE WELLBEING?
The Surrey Nutritionist uses an evidence-based approach, empowering your employees to embrace a healthy way of living through the foods they enjoy and the life they lead. Health encompasses several facets including physical, psychological, social, emotional, economic and intellectual. Therefore, at The Surrey Nutritionist, we integrate these aspects into our workshops.
We offer bespoke corporate wellness nutrition programmes and workshops to meet your specific business requirements, which can be delivered via evidence-based nutrition workshops, seminars or individual employee consultations. These events are all tailored to your organisation culture, requirements, budget and goals.
Corporations are often surprised by the difference that nutrition can make on the mental as well as physical health of their employees. It only takes a few small adjustments to make a big difference.
Our corporate wellness nutrition programmes & workshops can tangibly transform your company by:
- Boosting morale and reducing turnover
- Increasing productivity and performance
- Reducing absenteeism & injuries
- Reducing stress levels
- Enhancing the company profile
- Leading to a reduction in costs associated with lost time, low productivity and high turnover rates
Benefits for your employees can include:
- Increased concentration levels
- Overall improved general health
- Increased energy
- Able to effectively manage stress
- Better sleep quality
- Weight loss, improved health markers
- Feel valued by their employer
- Employee bonding
Example topics for a nutrition workshop and/or seminar could include:
- Supporting Immunity during COVID-19
- Nutrition & Working from Home
- Weight Management
- Nutrition & mental health
- Maximising energy levels through a healthy diet
- Nutrition & weight management
- Choosing a healthy lunch on the go
- Stress & mindfulness
- Family health
- Living with medical conditions such as diabetes, IBS, stress etc
Please contact us for a no obligation discussion. Based on your requirements and budget, we can then provide you with a bespoke proposal for your consideration.